USING YOUR MOBILE TICKETS
Flash Seats are mobile tickets you use with the AXS app – no paper tickets required – and they make getting in easier than ever. For many events, you can also transfer tickets to friends and sell tickets you can’t use. It’s all a breeze.
- GET THE AXS MOBILE APP IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY.
- OPEN THE APP AND SIGN IN TO SEE YOUR TICKETS.
- SHOW THE TICKETS IN THE APP AT THE ENTRANCE AND GET THEM SCANNED TO ENTER.
Bought tickets for a group? Make sure everyone enters together or transfer tickets to friends before the event (if transfer is available).
No need to hand-deliver tickets or wait outside the venue for friends – quickly transfer tickets for many events.
- CLICK THE TRANSFER BUTTON NEXT TO THE EVENT IN YOUR AXS ACCOUNT.
- SELECT THE TICKETS TO TRANSFER AND ENTER THE RECIPIENT’S INFO.
- ON THE REVIEW PAGE, CLICK THE TRANSFER BUTTON AND SEND THE TICKETS.
If the recipient has an AXS account, they’ll receive the tickets right away. Otherwise, they’ll need to create an AXS account to claim the tickets. And they’ll need the AXS mobile app to use the tickets.
Got tickets you can’t use? Easily sell tickets to other fans for many events.
- CLICK THE SELL BUTTON NEXT TO THE EVENT IN YOUR AXS ACCOUNT.
- SELECT THE TICKETS TO SELL, SET A PRICE, AND SELECT YOUR SELLING OPTIONS.
- ON THE REVIEW PAGE, CLICK THE LIST TICKETS BUTTON TO FINISH.
Your tickets will be listed for sale, and you’ll get an email as soon as they sell. You can review or edit the listing at anytime in your AXS account.
Visit The AXS Help Center for answers to many more frequently asked questions, or to send an email with your questions about your tickets.